Make your life easier—start preparing your air conditioner now before hotter temperatures turn up. You can save on your electricity bill this summer if your air conditioner is working at its maximum efficiency! If you are using your system when it needs service, you could see a extreme jump in costs and damaging wear and tear on your air conditioner. Keep your system working efficiently with at least one air conditioning service visit from your Booneville Heating & Cooling LLC expert each year. This is important to keep your unit working for a long time to come. Your technician can make sure that your unit is working correctly and keep an eye out for trouble areas to head off any potential problems before they happen. This saves you from larger, more costly repairs.
Just some of the perks a professional air conditioning service will present you:
- Cooling cycle assessment
- Replacement or cleaning air filters
- Lubrication of the moving parts and tightening of electrical components
- Cleaning the condensate drain, blower components and condenser coil
What You Can Do to Prepare
In addition to arranging your professional air conditioning service, there are steps you can do now and during the year to ensure your AC is working at peak performance.
- Clear the space around your unit. Make sure there aren’t shrubs growing too close to your air conditioner, which can cut off airflow. Get rid of piles of leaves or mulch blocking any part of the AC unit.
- If your exterior unit was covered during the winter, don’t forget to uncover it. You can ruin your system if you run your air conditioning with a cover, coil blanket or lid. That damage could trigger the need for serious repairs or total replacement.
Throughout the year:
- Your Booneville Heating & Cooling LLC service professional will clean or replace your filters as needed during your yearly service visit. Don’t forget to inspect your filters each month and replace them when needed! Different homes have different air filter replacement needs. If you own a pet or are undergoing home renovations, you may have to change them more often.
Make sure your air conditioning is running at its most efficient by having your ducts cleaned frequently. It keeps your home healthy too! If you follow these simple steps, your AC will be ready for whatever the heat can throw at it. To schedule your annual service, call the Booneville Heating & Cooling LLC team at [[phonenumber]] or schedule an appointment online.