With this year firmly in full swing, it’s possible you’re wondering what the year has in store for you. If you’re interested in improving your sense of comfort at home, maybe you should think about new furnace installation! A new, top-of-the-line heating system can offer benefits like higher energy efficiency to smart thermostat compatibility
The expert team at Booneville Heating & Cooling can help you pick out the perfect make and model. We can compare features and brands until you’re ready to have your new system installed. When you’re ready for your free quote for furnace installation in Booneville, get in touch at 662-269-8716 today. But in the meantime, we’ll talk about some of the benefits you could enjoy in 2024 if you start the new year with professional furnace replacement.
Understanding What Furnace Replacement Costs
Similar to any utility system, it’s worth the time to consider anything that impacts the total cost of a new furnace. Here are a few things that influence what a new furnace might cost:
- Proper sizing of the furnace: Larger and multistory homes will want a more powerful furnace to evenly heat the entire property. A professional installer understands how to choose the right size furnace according to your exact heating needs.
- Energy efficiency: Highly efficient furnaces can more precisely heat your space, limiting energy use with no loss in comfort. Higher performance can also mean higher cost, but lower energy use means savings on your monthly bills. Just wait and see how much that could be!
- Features: Furnaces with newer features like compatibility with smart thermostats are usually a little more expensive up front. Keep in mind, however, that these modern innovations can make getting the most from your HVAC system a lot easier.
The most important thing is that installing a new furnace is not just about the initial cost – figuring out a rough estimate of lifetime costs is equally as useful. Finally, you don’t want to wait until the existing system is on its last leg. Proper timing of furnace replacement ensures you don’t pay unnecessary repair costs for the older, less efficient model.
Four Benefits of New Furnace Installation
Upgrading to a new furnace offers much more for you and your home than just a steady supply of heat. For example, they can offer other benefits like:
- Enhanced Energy Efficiency for Lower Bills: Modern furnaces are designed with strict energy efficiency standards, helping lower your monthly utility bills.
- More robust performance with options such as variable-speed motors: Variable-speed motors can fine-tine their performance to use minimal energy for the set temperature.
- Integration with Smart Home Accessories: Newer furnaces can communicate with smart home accessories like a smart thermostat, opening new possibilities for managing your HVAC system more conveniently.
- Enhanced indoor air quality with better filter designs: The more effective your furnace’s air filter, the better your indoor air quality will be. Air quality is just as relevant to a complete sense of comfort, and filters help trap mold spores or pollutants.
Begin 2024 on a High Note with Booneville Heating & Cooling and New Furnace Installation
Upgrading your home’s comfort and efficiency is easier than it used to be. With some assistance from Booneville Heating & Cooling, all you’ll have to do is let us know what you need from your furnace. Our team of expert installers will keep at it until we find and set you up with a model that meets those needs.
Ready to start the new year on a more comfortable note? Request your free quote for new furnace installation today.*