As spring rolls around, you might be wondering, is an AC tune-up worth it in Booneville? Even if your air conditioning unit is recently installed or was running good last year.
Here’s one way to look at it. You wouldn’t get a brand-new vehicle and never have to request any work for it, such as putting in fresh oil or purchasing new tires.
The same applies for your AC. It’s equipment that needs fuel and has moving parts. Like a automobile, it can get leaks and its moving pieces can malfunction.
Having your equipment checked yearly by a Booneville Heating & Cooling tech can help spot small issues before they turn into large meltdowns. (And cause your equipment to stop working!)
Six Reasons to Tune Up Your AC in the Spring
- It keeps your unit clean. Since your cooling system is located outdoors, it’s more inclined to having a buildup of dirt, leaves and other yard refuse, which can negatively affect your equipment’s efficiency. While you can use our how to clean your AC guide, we recommend calling an expert to service intricate internal parts.
- It keeps your equipment efficient. Dirt and yard refuse that accumulate within your unit can make it work harder and decrease airflow. Both these problems can create higher energy needs—and a bigger cooling bill!
- It could lengthen your equipment’s life span. A clean unit is an efficient one and might even help it last for a longer period of time. That’s money that you’ll save on your monthly energy costs and over the years, because you won’t have to install new equipment as fast.
- It helps determine little troubles before they become big, costly problems. During professional AC maintenance, your technician will keenly examine parts and complete a series of cooling performance tests. These in-depth procedures often allow us to locate issues before they turn into major problems that result in a pricey repair bill.
- It helps ensure worry-free comfort throughout the warmest days. After your unit is serviced, you’ll have peace of mind knowing your unit is ready to deliver worry-free air. Even on the muggiest days. It’s one of the best methods to keep your air conditioner from failing.
- It keeps your warranty valid. Most manufacturers expect regular maintenance to keep your warranty going. Without this tune-up, your system is open to premature breakdowns and decreased efficiency.
What Does AC Maintenance Entail?
A quality AC tune-up should include an examination and maintenance work from a qualified HVAC technician. Here’s some of the work we’ll perform:
We’ll inspect the subsequent areas and pieces:
- Full equipment condition
- Start-up pattern
- Thermostat adjustment
- Air filter
- Blower pieces and airflow
- Electrical connections
- Condenser coil
- Safety controls
- Supply and return temperature
- Refrigerant pressure
- Condensate drains
This is just a part of the services we’ll complete:
- Put in new air filters
- Refasten electrical connections
- Verify electrical flow
- Grease moving parts
- Unclog condensate drains
- Clean condenser coil
Schedule Your AC Maintenance Immediately with Booneville Heating & Cooling
This week is the greatest time to request your AC maintenance! Give our Booneville Heating & Cooling pros a call at 662-269-8716 or contact us online to book your appointment. Before we visit your home, be sure to look at our special offers for savings on your next tune-up.