Just like you need to take your car in to the shop for regular tune-ups, such as oil changes or inspecting potential problems, your home comfort system should be subject to the same kind of attention. Routine maintenance by a professional technician provides a variety of benefits to your HVAC equipment, which can help your systems perform efficiently and prevent costly breakdowns.
The cost can range depending on the equipment size and different features, so we recommend contacting Booneville Heating & Cooling LLC at 662-269-8716 to receive a quote.
With two-stage heating, furnaces may run on two different levels: high and low. Since you can heat your home on the low setting a majority of the time, a two-stage furnace can run longer and more efficiently. Two-stage heating also works more quietly than traditional furnaces and can offer more even heat distribution and fewer temperature swings.
Booneville Heating & Cooling LLC offers a selection of different brands and models that include advanced technology to help heat and cool your home more efficiently. Technology in the newer HVAC systems provides more precision when it comes to supporting your home comfort needs. If you need more information, please reach out to our experts at 662-269-8716.
Depending on how old your previous furnace was, you could experience a variety of differences. Furnaces today are developed to give more even and efficient heating than ever before. Modern furnaces also better regulate temperature and air flow, moving more air over the heat exchanger than older furnaces.
Additionally, new furnaces are crafted to work with other high-efficiency HVAC products, such as air conditioners. The air conditioner blowers offer your heating system an extra lift so it can deliver cool air around your home efficiently. Special features like variable speed motors will also help decrease noise associated with operating your equipment and easily meet your family's airflow needs.
The Department of Energy recently boosted the minimum efficiency levels for air conditioners, heat pumps and packaged units created after Jan. 1, 2015, since heating and cooling contributes significantly to a homes total energy usage. The requirements vary by region, so call Booneville Heating & Cooling LLC for the efficiency standards for Booneville.
There are many ways to decrease your energy costs and one of the best ways is to make sure you have an energy-efficient HVAC system. Booneville Heating & Cooling LLC has many highly efficient products that will help lower the amount of energy you are using and save you money. In addition to searching for products that have the Energy Star® certification, high SEER ratings for air conditioners or AFUE ratings for furnaces, here are some other things to consider:
- Remember to book regular maintenance and have an experienced technician take a look at your system to make sure its running efficiently.
- If you have clear areas of your home that you need to heat or cool, you may want to consider a zoning system. This allows you to target that area and reduces wasted energy on heating or cooling areas that aren't used.
- Programmable or smart thermostats make it a breeze to maintain your home comfort while not wasting energy to heat or cool your space if you aren't home. It is an easy way to decrease energy costs and once you set it, you can walk away and know its going to take care of your indoor comfort.
Booneville Heating & Cooling LLC has been assisting the Booneville community for many years and has been providing trustworthy and dependable service. Our service and the products we carry are of the highest quality and you can be confident in the results. Our experienced team is here to help you get your ideal home comfort.
There are four things to consider when improving your indoor air quality:
- The indoor air quality in your space starts to suffer when the air begins filling up with air pollutants. The biggest concern is eliminating these pollutants. Some to-dos to put on your weekly checklist is vacuuming, washing your linens and confirming any cleaning products are stored properly.
- Especially in newer homes, the insulation is installed so well that it might be difficult for these pollutants to leave the home. While it helps to keep your home warm or cool, depending on the season, its important to get some fresh air inside.
- Make sure that you have good ventilation and perform routine maintenance on your system. And while that's very beneficial, you can also take your IAQ even further by using air filters, germicidal lights and purification systems to get rid of particles while eliminating chemical vapors.
- Smart or programmable thermostats can help control humidity levels as well as the temperature. This can help stop germs and other particles from collecting while maintaining your home comfort.
No two homes are alike, which is why we recommend that you contact our pros at Booneville Heating & Cooling LLC to find out which solution will be best for your space. Our experts will conduct a review of your current system and chat about what your ideal home comfort looks like. That will help us select which products will be most effective.
It may come as a surprise that air conditioners don't technically make your home cooler; they actually remove the hot air and transfer it outside. This hot air blows across a refrigerant coil on the indoor unit and then is sent to the outdoor unit where it is released. Your air conditioner moves as much hot air outside as is necessary to reach the temperature you have set on your thermostat.
Minimum energy efficiency standards vary by region. Additionally, air conditioners, heat pumps and packaged units made after Jan. 1, 2015, have higher minimum efficiency levels than HVAC products manufactured prior to that date. The team at Booneville Heating & Cooling LLC can help you find out the minimum requirements for Booneville, let you know if your current products meets those requirements or help you find a replacement air conditioner that does.
Your systems service panel should have a white label on it, with your systems model and serial numbers at the top. M/N stands for model number and S/N is the serial number.
Since equipment size needs differ for each home, the best way to find out the correct size equipment for your home is to have a technician from Booneville Heating & Cooling LLC come out to perform load calculation tests. The tests take factors such as square footage, insulation value and amount, and more into account to determine your homes unique HVAC equipment needs.
Yes debris can affect your systems ability to function effectively. Its normal for heat pumps to have frost or ice on them during the winter, but many include defrost controls so they can work efficiently regardless of the weather conditions.
When a cooling systems has two-stage cooling, it means that there are two levels of operation. This enables the system to work most effectively since there is one level for milder weather and one for harsher weather that demands the system work harder. Two-stage cooling also enables slight temperature changes so you don't experience extreme differences in temperature. Aside from better efficiency, other benefits of two-stage cooling include quieter operation and improved humidity control.
When your cooling unit freezes up, there are a couple of reasons why it could be doing so. The most common reasons include: dirty filters, low refrigerant, a dirty evaporative coil and a faulty blower motor or relay.
A dirty filter is something you can change as a homeowner, but the others need to be fixed by a professional like those at Booneville Heating & Cooling LLC. Contact them at 662-269-8716 with any additional questions.
Booneville Heating & Cooling LLC has a number of great thermostat options for your HVAC systems. The best thermostat for you will depend on variables such as whether you want one that's programmable or not. No matter what kind of thermostat you'd like or if you're searching for something that can fit with a home automation system call Booneville Heating & Cooling LLC to hear about which thermostats you can choose from. Our team will help you find one that fits with your system, your family's needs and your budget.
A heat pump takes care of both your homes heating and cooling needs, offering you one HVAC system that can be used all year. Throughout the warmer months, heat pumps act like an air conditioner, capturing the hot air from inside your home and directing it outside; in the cooler months, this process is reversed. Heat pumps can be very energy efficient and may produce two to three times more heat than the energy it uses.
At Booneville Heating & Cooling LLC, we do recommend replacing both your indoor and outdoor units at the same time because:
- Today, outdoor systems are built to work with their matching indoor system for the most efficiency. When you replace only one of your systems, you may not see the same savings on your energy bills as if you had replaced them together.
- Thanks to technological improvements, newer systems mean improved efficiency. This is true for HVAC products as well. While the advancements focus on improved heating and cooling efficiency, they also include benefits such as better air handling, filtering and noise reduction.
- If your heating and cooling systems are more than 10 years old, they need to be replaced. Older models have outdated technology that is likely costing you money due to poor efficiency. So by replacing your indoor system at the same time as your outdoor equipment, both your systems will provide better energy efficiency that helps you decrease your energy bills and keep your home more comfortable.
Your home energy system could have a communication module that directs performance stats to an online site or portal. You can visit this to check your system's status, the amount of energy being produced and the positive impact you are having on the environment. You can also take a look at your owner's manual for suggestions on monitoring performance.
Rain will clean the modules by itself in most areas; however, if you live in a dusty area, you could see improved performance after periodically spraying the modules with water. Please note that high-pressure hoses and detergents should never be used to clean solar modules, as they can harm the product.
Booneville Heating & Cooling LLC can help recommend the right thermostat for you based on your home and current heating and cooling equipment. We carry a variety of programmable and nonprogrammable thermostats, which can help increase the efficiency of your homes furnace and/or air conditioner. Browse our thermostats or give us a call at 662-269-8716 for more information.
A significant portion of your monthly energy costs can be attributed to your heating and cooling system. It makes sense, because our home comfort is an important aspect of our day-to-day lives. Thankfully, there are high-efficiency solutions from Booneville Heating & Cooling LLC that can keep you comfortable while also lowering energy costs. When it's time for you to look for a new HVAC system, there are a couple things to consider. You'll want to find air conditioners with high SEER ratings and furnaces with high AFUE ratings. These ratings measure efficiency, so the bigger the number the better off you'll be when it comes to saving on energy costs. You can also consider these tips:
- Keep your system operating to its best ability by booking routine maintenance. It helps uphold efficiency and make sure everything is operating properly.
- Consider a zoning system if you only have targeted rooms that need to be heated or cooled. There is no need to use energy altering the temperature in a room that is never, or rarely used.
- The U.S. Department of Energy indicates that programmable thermostats can save up to 35 percent on heating costs and 25 percent on cooling costs. There are a lot of programmable and smart thermostat products that are easy to use and vary in the amount of features-so you can find an solution that you are comfortable with.
A zoning system enables you to parcel your residence and heat or air condition each space differently. While these systems operate well for buildings that have parts that are infrequently occupied, they can also be beneficial in situations where you and your family argue about the temperature in various portions of your house. There are a collection of additional benefits of zoning systems, like efficiency and comfort. Look through our selection of zoning systems or give Booneville Heating & Cooling LLC a call to see how a zoning system could work for your home.