If you're like most people, you probably spend a lot of time on your smart phone, whether it’s checking in on work or checking in on friends. In addition to keeping you in touch with work and friends, your smart phone can also keep you connected to your home. With it, you can control your home’s temperature and find out when it’s time to schedule air conditioner service.
Technology can be hard to keep up with, but currently there are two types of advanced thermostats:
- Connected. Connected thermostats let you control your system over a Wi-Fi connection, allowing you to use your smart phone from anyplace, including work or a vacation destination to manage your thermostat.
- Smart Thermostats. Smart thermostats have Wi-Fi capabilities, therefore they can also learn your day-to-day routine by knowing where you are. These thermostats can actually sense when you’re away from home and make adjustments to the temperature accordingly.
There’s been quite a bit of buzz about smart thermostats recently. As with most new technology, they’ll continue to evolve and become more common and affordable. If you don’t have one, it’s never a bad time to learn more about them and all their benefits, namely the ability to closely control your home comfort levels—even when you’re away from home. Here are some other benefits you’ll enjoy:
- Easy adjustments. As they learn your preferences, smart thermostats will automatically make adjustments that will keep you comfortable when you’re home and save you money.
- Helpful reminders. In our busy lives, sometimes it’s hard to remember to make an appointment for HVAC maintenance. Your smart thermostat can remind you to change your HVAC filter and let you know when you need to schedule routine maintenance.
- Convenient compatibility. The majority of smart thermostats easily integrate with a wide array of heating and cooling equipment, so many models are most likely compatible with your equipment.
Smart thermostats can help you maximize your home comfort levels and give you ways lower your energy bills. Call Booneville Heating & Cooling LLC in Booneville at 662-269-8716. We have a great selection of thermostats for you to choose from, so you should be able to find one to match your needs.