As warmer weather rolls around, you could be wondering, is an AC tune-up worth it in Booneville? Even if your AC unit is recently installed or was running good last summer.
Here’s one approach to look at it. You wouldn’t buy a brand-new car and never have to schedule any work for it, such as changing the oil or putting on new tires.
The same applies for your air conditioning. It’s a machine that consumes fuel and has moving pieces. Like a car, it can develop leaks and its moving pieces can fail.
Having your system examined seasonally by a Booneville Heating & Cooling LLC technician can help locate minor troubles before they lead to large malfunctions. (And cause your AC to stop running!)
6 Reasons to Tune Up Your AC in the Spring
- It keeps your unit clean. Since your air conditioner is located outdoors, it’s more inclined to experiencing a buildup of dirt, leaves and other yard debris, which can negatively lower your equipment’s efficiency. While you can try our how to clean your AC guide, we suggest calling a pro to service delicate internal components.
- It keeps your equipment efficient. Dirt and yard debris that build up within your unit can make it work harder and decrease airflow. Both these troubles can lead to increased energy consumption—and a higher cooling bill!
- It could prolong your equipment’s life span. A clean air conditioner is an efficient one and could even help it run for a longer period of time. That’s money that you won’t spend on your monthly electricity bill and over the years, because you won’t have to get new equipment as quickly.
- It helps find little troubles before they lead to major, expensive troubles. During professional AC maintenance, your specialist will carefully examine pieces and carry out a series of air conditioning performance tests. These all-inclusive processes often allow us to identify issues before they lead to major troubles that lead to an expensive repair bill.
- It helps guarantee stress-free cooling throughout the season. After your air conditioner is serviced, you’ll have peace of mind knowing your equipment is set to provide worry-free air. Even on the most humid days. It’s one of the smartest approaches to keep your air conditioner from failing.
- It keeps your warranty going. Most manufacturers expect regular maintenance to keep your warranty going. Without this work, your unit is vulnerable to premature meltdowns and decreased efficiency.
What Does AC Maintenance Include?
A premium AC service should involve an inspection and maintenance work from a licensed HVAC tech. Here’s some of the things we’ll do:
We’ll inspect the ensuing areas and components:
- Full system order
- Start-up sequence
- Thermostat adjustment
- Air filter
- Blower pieces and airflow
- Electrical connections
- Condenser coil
- Safety controls
- Supply and return temperature
- Refrigerant pressure
- Condensate drains
This is just a part of the services we’ll finish:
- Put in new air filters
- Secure electrical connections
- Check electrical flow
- Lube moving pieces
- Rinse condensate drains
- Clean condenser coil
Schedule Your AC Tune-Up Today with Booneville Heating & Cooling LLC
Now is the perfect time to schedule your AC maintenance! Give our Booneville Heating & Cooling LLC pros a call at 662-269-8716 or contact us online to book your appointment. Before we come to your residence, make sure to look at our special offers for savings on your upcoming maintenance.