During the cold Booneville months, your furnace is your best friend—except for when your system breaks down and turns out to be your worst enemy. Hopefully, this won’t happen in your home, keeping you and your furnace on friendly terms. But, if it occurs, a simple call to Booneville Heating & Cooling LLC will help bring warm and comfort back into your house in no time. We’ve got a few signs you should monitor for to help you determine if you’re in need a furnace repair—hopefully before you’re in an emergency repair situation. Call Booneville Heating & Cooling LLC right away if you notice any of these complications:
- You smell gas. Shut down your furnace instantly and shut off its gas supply if you smell gas. Don’t light a match or anything else that creates a flame and don’t turn on your lights until your furnace can be inspected by an experienced HVAC professional or your gas company.
- Your home is too chilly. If you’re constantly turning up the thermostat, yet you’re still cold, a furnace repair could be needed. While this could be a indication of a problem with your thermostat, it might also mean your furnace is not big enough for your house.
- Your furnace is noisy. If you observe a change in the sounds coming from your furnace and it’s not the typical noise, it’s probably a good idea to arrange a repair.
- Your utility bill is climbing without increased usage. If you’re working your furnace as you usually do but recognize an increase in your utility costs, there are several different problems you could be experiencing. Your qualified technician from Booneville Heating & Cooling LLC can identify what the problem is.
- Your blower isn’t working correctly. If your blower isn’t running enough or, on the other hand, is running consistently, you could have a problem. It could be a something as small as an air filter problem or something as big as a motor problem. We’ll help you sort it out.
Now that you know how to recognize when you need a furnace repair, give us a call and we’ll be there to help. If your furnace is operating fine, keep it that way with a preventive maintenance visit. Just call Booneville Heating & Cooling LLC at 662-269-8716 or schedule an appointment with us online.