Don’t begin your summer without a booked air conditioner tune-up from a Booneville Heating & Cooling LLC professional. We often don’t remember HVAC maintenance or never give it a sense of rush, but routine air conditioner tune-ups can help your system perform, keeping you comfortable and cool throughout the summer. These regular services do more than just keep you cozy, too – they are also crucial for your comfort and wallet.
What do tune-ups do for my home?
- Ensure energy efficiency – Tune-ups keep your air conditioner running as usefully as possible, therefore keeping your home more comfy. Air conditioners are investments that need to continuously be sustained, just like any other investment, to ensure that you are getting full benefits from it.
- Minimize need for repairs – These warmer months in Booneville are the nastiest time for an air conditioner to fail. With annual system maintenance, you won’t have to worry about failures or maintenance in the middle of the hottest day of the year. Our professionals can find warnings and reveal problems for your air conditioner and caution you long before any troubles arise.
- Lower expenses – When your air conditioner is operating at its peak, you could notice a decrease in your energy bills throughout the year.
What will take place during an air conditioner tune-up?
- Refrigerant charge check – Refrigerant levels need to be just right for your air conditioner to be operating accurately. Too little refrigerant can cause extra wear on your system, and too much refrigerant will change how your air cools. Technicians will always look at these levels during an air conditioner service and alter things appropriately.
- Filter status check – Air conditioner filters should be swapped out according to the manufacturer’s recommendations, so the sanitation of your filters will always be inspected during a maintenance visit. Dirty filters cause your air conditioner to work harder than it should and can also cause the air in your home to look and feel muddy.
- Coil check – Our experts will search so that no dust or other particles have accumulated on the outside or indoor coils of your system. This dust can force air conditioners to use more energy than necessary and is vital to be cleaned.
- System Operating Check – Our experts will guarantee that all operating parts of the air conditioner are functioning cohesively together.
Our pros at Booneville Heating & Cooling LLC in Booneville deliver excellent and outstanding air conditioner maintenance, whether it’s just a tune-up or a full-on replacement. They are happy to answer any questions you have about your air conditioner at any time via 662-269-8716.